Rhyno Gym

Furry-Muscle Cast – 02

Zak

Please do leave some feedback about the cast here on the this thread. :D

Furry-Muscle Cast – 02

Schred’s Away and The Group Plays Today’s Word is Core

• Shout Outs: Ragetiger
  • Topics (19:00): Goals, MidWest Furfest Con and Foods.
  • Questions & Voicemails (1:12:00): Questions from Furaffinity and another call from Meanbeard .
  • Interview (1:39:00) : This Cast we interview Modem (Redpill)
  • Art Topics Segment (2:28:00): Modem & Zeus talk about digital drawing tablets (Wacoms)

Download or listen to it here http://furry-muscle.org/FMC it will update in iTunes sometimes today.

Please leave feedback @ %93-02/'>http://www.furry-muscle.org/topic/929-furry-muscle-cast-–-02/

Zak

Was very cool to me mentioned a couple times during the show, including the plug for me taking in workout commissions. Thus far only one has taken me up on the offer. I'm hoping once the word spreads a little more I'll get more like this. Always good to start small with friends and family first.

Was very cool to me mentioned a couple times during the show, including the plug for me taking in workout commissions. Thus far only one has taken me up on the offer. I'm hoping once the word spreads a little more I'll get more like this. Always good to start small with friends and family first.

Just trying to help out were we can.