Rhyno Gym

Official Start of Summer!

Zak

Furry-Muscle would like to wish everybody whom is celebrating Memorial Day have a safe and happy time. If not this day also marks a few other start dates, it the first day of hot steaming weather so there people at the beaches and pool sides, (swimming!! baby!!) That right summer bring sunblock so that nobody get skin burn. The last thing is also it the start of Barbecue season, people pull out there old grills clean them for half the day and add some fire and meat then it all down hill from there! Chicken has the higher protein in any common eaten meat so grill that first! Have a great day everybody!

Zak

Furry-Muscle would like to wish everybody whom is celebrating Memorial Day have a safe and happy time. If not this day also marks a few other start dates, it the first day of hot steaming weather so there people at the beaches and pool sides, (swimming!! baby!!) That right summer bring sunblock so that nobody get skin burn. The last thing is also it the start of Barbecue season, people pull out there old grills clean them for half the day and add some fire and meat then it all down hill from there! Chicken has the higher protein in any common eaten meat so grill that first! Have a great day everybody!

Zak

wish i was so fortunate

• 4 weeks later...

I hope everyone had a great day then? I know I just kick back and rested up from during my job and just chilled at home. I did have to run out and buy some BBQ(to crazy to cook it up myself), and had to deal with a few long lines at a very new place that open up making up some great BBQ. So worth the wait.

So I hope you all had a great time and would be looking forward to the real start of summer on June 21st. :rolleyes: