Rhyno Gym

Update on Furry-Muscle Cast!

Zak

post-1-0-88347500-1304247311_thumb.jpg

The main site for the Furry-Muscle Cast podcast is up and running. The main medium to get the podcast out to the community will be iTunes. From the site users can download the podcast MP3 files, listen to the podcast on the site. Listeners can subscribe to the iTunes feed aswell as download the RSS XML file and use whatever media player they like. Currently the podcast has been submitted to iTunes and is currently waiting for review before being added to the iTunes directory. When the podcast goes live on the iTunes directory there will be apost made.

A short podcast has been posted to the site giving a little introduction about the podcast and its hosts. Also we are currently taking emails and phone calls for the upcoming main podcast which is happening insoon. If you would like to email in an audio or written question please emailit to FMC@Furry-Muscle.Org. We also have a call in line if you would like to leave a voice mail, the phone number 571-208-BUFF (2833). Stay toon!

URL: http://www.furry-muscle.org/FMC/

Zak

Now that was cool! I got to listen to the entire intro without having to download the file. Just pressed the little play button near the bottom and away it went.

I cannot wait to hear this pod cast.

Says you gotta download :x

Im confused

Its not a livestream?

Livesteam is a streaming media platform. This is a podcast, you can play the file from the site, download the MP3, or added to your media player to use.

Livesteam is a streaming media platform. This is a podcast, you can play the file from the site, download the MP3, or added to your media player to use.

Thought it be like those where we come and meet the furry muscle cast and ask questions about bodybuilding or etc.

its not like that?

Thought it be like those where we come and meet the furry muscle cast and ask questions about bodybuilding or etc.

its not like that?

Be fun to toss them a question even here. I want to know Max's reciepe for his tuna casserole. Tuna is probably the only fish I would eat.

Be fun to toss them a question even here. I want to know Max's reciepe for his tuna casserole. Tuna is probably the only fish I would eat.

That what emails, audio files and a phone call are for, Please read the last statement in the posting for more information. :D

Heh... Tuna is the only fish I will willingly eat and enjoy no matter what ^^

Was hoping it be like that but not what I expected. :x

Would like to try the phone call but then again my brothers gonna be like who am I talking. :o

Hm not what I expected really :c

I did state podcast from the start. Maybe down the road I will be doing LiveStream but not on the first show. I never said was was not going to do it.

I did state podcast from the start. Maybe down the road I will be doing LiveStream but not on the first show. I never said was was not going to do it.

Hm well mind explaining please.

Guess I didn't get it when you mention about podcast :x

Oooooh now I see that is.

Its like with livestream when ya finish the stream you can save the recorded and everyone can watch it if they miss the stream.

like that right?

No in that way but you get the idea, What you need to get out of you mind is that it is NOT LiveStream. I link you a information of what it is and a video. You going to have to do some more research to find out more about it . Because can't keep explaining. :) Hope you understand. ^_^

No in that way but you get the idea, What you need to get out of you mind is that it is NOT LiveStream. I link you a information of what it is and a video. You going to have to do some more research to find out more about it . Because can't keep explaining. :) Hope you understand. ^_^

Never said it IS livestream D:

but all I know is its a pre-record episode

as it explains on the episode.

That what emails, audio files and a phone call are for, Please read the last statement in the posting for more information. :D

That I will do, most likely the email. Gives me a chance to make sure I say what needs to be said, the way it needs to be said. I can be confusing.

Not all podcasts use livestream.

But some podcasts (like "The Instance") have livestream on the background while they are recording so they can ask the viewers for help via messaging. Once the recording has finished they edit out the things like mistakes and bloopers which the stream users get the chance to hear. X3

It depends on the kind of podcast if livestream would be good to have or not. So guess we'll have to see how the first episode comes along from you guys! ^^