Rhyno Gym

Think we should get a Oekaki board?

Alligator

• 2 weeks later...

Since this is a art community too

think it be fun we should have an Oekaki board

This should explain what it is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oekaki

As nice an idea that is, I don't think it would get much use around here. Just getting artist to submit art on a more timely bases is hard in and of itself. So, I am sure a Oekaki would go under used.

I have to agree with Meanbeard here. Plus an Oekaki would have to be compatable with this type of forum. Just like how I said that Flash games would have to be as well. Coding is important and things you want to put in the coding have to work without messing up something else. Though it is really up to Zak to decide, since he is the owner. Then him or Werewolfhero would have to code those things into FM when they've had time.

Im surprised that people have finally answered my suggestion :T

but back on topic.

I was just thinking having a drawing board would be fun for the forum or in chats.

Or idk

just thought of it

You are welcome. I like answering any questions I run across. And you are right. It would be fun to enjoy doing, I only felt it would not get much use is all. I am sure there are some here that would use it, but it would be under used for the most part as we both see what little action goes on around here at times.

You are welcome. I like answering any questions I run across. And you are right. It would be fun to enjoy doing, I only felt it would not get much use is all. I am sure there are some here that would use it, but it would be under used for the most part as we both see what little action goes on around here at times.

Im sure they will join.

I don't know how its gonna get under used though.

Im sure they will join.

I don't know how its gonna get under used though.

It'd probably be under used mostly, because of people not drawing in it but you and a few others that actually draw and come to FM. Most other people would be in it to watch, since they can't draw, but then they'll just be bugging the people that do draw to draw them stuff. Thus this might make those that do draw in it not want to draw at all anymore in it, so they'll just go somewhere else and that'll make it dead at one point, so there it'll go under used or not used at all.

It'd probably be under used mostly, because of people not drawing in it but you and a few others that actually draw and come to FM. Most other people would be in it to watch, since they can't draw, but then they'll just be bugging the people that do draw to draw them stuff. Thus this might make those that do draw in it not want to draw at all anymore in it, so they'll just go somewhere else and that'll make it dead at one point, so there it'll go under used or not used at all.

The requester's I guessing

theres always parts where you can create room and invite people and make it as a private room

The requester's I guessing

theres always parts where you can create room and invite people and make it as a private room

I figured you could do that, but then you're going to be the only one in said room, since you're the only one that's one here most, if not all the time.

I figured you could do that, but then you're going to be the only one in said room, since you're the only one that's one here most, if not all the time.

Im sure there are more

just they just went poof whenever they make an account here

Im sure there are more

just they just went poof whenever they make an account here

Yeah, I know this already. They are either to shy to post, are just watchers, really busy in life and/or some other things. Just have to wait and see what happens is all.

Yeah, I know this already. They are either to shy to post, are just watchers, really busy in life and/or some other things. Just have to wait and see what happens is all.

Well seems like a waste of an account though.

What can I say? The human race is a wasteful race. We do this a lot. Signing up for a forum and not using it is just a small drop in the ocean that is humans and their wastefullness or whatever you'd call it.

What can I say? The human race is a wasteful race. We do this a lot. Signing up for a forum and not using it is just a small drop in the ocean that is humans and their wastefullness or whatever you'd call it.

Sine when this is about us humans ._.

didn't have to go all deep really.

Think maybe because there's nothing to do here that's why

Well it's true. Some people just sign up on here to covet the name, so no one else uses it. They have no intention of posting here. Also there is not much to do on a forum like FA on the way of games or anything else but talkng, but a lot of people still go to it. Forums are free to run to a point, but when you fill up said free space. The owner has to pay for it after and putting things like games or an Oekaki on it, since those things would use up a lot of space. It'd be a waste of space and money if people didn't use them and let them sit there. That's why I said what I said. Also this forum isn't as huge as like the FA forum is as I told you before, so not a lot of people are going to use it when they sign up on it. Also some people sign up, look around and just leave, since it doesn't interest them at all, due to subject matter, how many people post to it and/or if it's dead or not.

Well it's true. Some people just sign up on here to covet the name, so no one else uses it. They have no intention of posting here. Also there is not much to do on a forum like FA on the way of games or anything else but talkng, but a lot of people still go to it. Forums are free to run to a point, but when you fill up said free space. The owner has to pay for it after and putting things like games or an Oekaki on it, since those things would use up a lot of space. It'd be a waste of space and money if people didn't use them and let them sit there. That's why I said what I said. Also this forum isn't as huge as like the FA forum is as I told you before, so not a lot of people are going to use it when they sign up on it. Also some people sign up, look around and just leave, since it doesn't interest them at all, due to subject matter, how many people post to it and/or if it's dead or not.

Doesn't had to be like the FA forums.

But since this is a Furry Site but for Muscle lovers.

There's should really be some active user online or something. Just look like a waste to make if non the people ever come online.

Also thinking some just sign up here just to see the gallery part of it.

As it says you need to sign up in order to see it.

Don't need to be all negative about the things in the forum, can see you guys are trying your best.

I used to use mine but then vista/seven came around and every time i try using oekaki i get a loading circle that makes drawing on them difficult, so i ended up not even adding it when i moved my site over.

I'm not being negitive. I'm just trying to explain to you why the forum isn't as busy as a forum like FA is. You just have to be patient and not be on FM all the time as not everyone is going to be on it all the time like you are, since they have really busy lives and only come on here once in a while. These are those that do post to here. Others come for the reasons I said above and to only look at the art as you said and that's it. It's not mandatory to post to FM, so people just should have fun doing what they do on FM no matter what. If it's posting or doing otherwise.

I used to use mine but then vista/seven came around and every time i try using oekaki i get a loading circle that makes drawing on them difficult, so i ended up not even adding it when i moved my site over.

Hm looks like that can be a problem for some users though.

I'm not being negitive. I'm just trying to explain to you why the forum isn't as busy as a forum like FA is. You just have to be patient and not be on FM all the time as not everyone is going to be on it all the time like you are, since they have really busy lives and only come on here once in a while. These are those that do post to here. Others come for the reasons I said above and to only look at the art as you said and that's it. It's not mandatory to post to FM, so people just should have fun doing what they do on FM no matter what. If it's posting or doing otherwise.

Or its just really not much use here as I heard from other people who used to be on FM.

I see. Well a forum you can't do much with one and even if we did add things like games and that. It basically comes down to users using them and if they don't use them. They just go to waste. Plus as I said above it gets to a point of having to pay money to keep a forum that gets bigger and bigger runninng. Anyway... As I said before. It's really up to the owner of said forum to decide on what is put into said forum or not, since he/she is the one paying for it.

I see. Well a forum you can't do much with one and even if we did add things like games and that. It basically comes down to users using them and if they don't use them. They just go to waste. Plus as I said above it gets to a point of having to pay money to keep a forum that gets bigger and bigger runninng. Anyway... As I said before. It's really up to the owner of said forum to decide on what is put into said forum or not, since he/she is the one paying for it.

Well would like to help to keep this place active really.

Looks like its working as few start coming.

Well would like to help to keep this place active really.

Looks like its working as few start coming.

-nods- I know you want to keep it alive and you are doing that by posting to the other forums. Thus this gets other people to reply to them as they have. Some days it will be dead in here or just a few people on it. Just have to deal with the dead times and do something else till it picks up again. Also I know those that are on here and do post to FM. Don't want to see things like ads or have to donate or pay to use FM when and if it gets so big Zak has to start paying for more space. That's a big forum killer right there.

-nods- I know you want to keep it alive and you are doing that by posting to the other forums. Thus this gets other people to reply to them as they have. Some days it will be dead in here or just a few people on it. Just have to deal with the dead times and do something else till it picks up again. Also I know those that are on here and do post to FM. Don't want to see things like ads or have to donate or pay to use FM when and if it gets so big Zak has to start paying for more space. That's a big forum killer right there.

Well thats gonna be a big money to spent :x

but thats pretty much cost really.

Im hoping to place will be better and alive again, as its just empty when I came to site.

I was about to leave and poof forever but decided to stay and stick around.

Can see the donating will be a issue if that happens.

Your suggests Alligator has been noted, you were not the first to suggest a Oekaki board. Thank you for the feedback. As this thread is getting a little out of hand it being lock. Thanks for your guys/gals understanding. ^_^