Rhyno Gym

Small Changes

Zak

Hello everybody hope you muscle fans and muscle heads are having a great weekend. To help make sure that nobody is seeing stuff that they should not all art in the galleries will only be show to users who sign in. There is no way to mark adult and non adult as of right now due to the galleries limitations. Hopefully this will change in the future, but for not to see the galleries users will have to sign in. It's not that hard to do ;). For the other issue some people have came to me asking for anonymous sign in. It was disable but I see no problem turning it back on. So now users can sign in anonymous if they wish to do so. That it for this run.

Later all!

Zak

P.S. Wanted to add that I have added a new forum called "Maintenance." Post your feedback on the what would help will improve Furry-Muscle. Also there is a "Bugs!" forum for people have problems bugs or glitches.

I was just wondering about that. Hopefully those things to come soon, so that the adult art can be seen by those that aren't underage, cause we might get into big trouble with out it. Since in today's world, things like that can happen.

I was just wondering about that. Hopefully those things to come soon, so that the adult art can be seen by those that aren't underage, cause we might get into big trouble with out it. Since in today's world, things like that can happen.

True the terms of service and stuff will be coming out soon. Just a safety net. I will post it so that mods can give me feedback so I can tweak it before I post it live.

True the terms of service and stuff will be coming out soon. Just a safety net. I will post it so that mods can give me feedback so I can tweak it before I post it live.

That's good. A ToS is good. ^^ Cause saftey nets are good.

Well sometimes a ToS can be vague. Usually if you have something in place where minors can't view something adult. Then you can save yourself a whole lot of trouble. Cause I think there are certain laws and rules for websites with adult things. Cause you know how some websites have that Warning page first? Well that could be a good thing to have here for the gallery if that's not a hard thing to implement?

Well sometimes a ToS can be vague. Usually if you have something in place where minors can't view something adult. Then you can save yourself a whole lot of trouble. Cause I think there are certain laws and rules for websites with adult things. Cause you know how some websites have that Warning page first? Well that could be a good thing to have here for the gallery if that's not a hard thing to implement?

Thats why with another forum i help run, the admin makes everyone ask for adult status via PM (except for staff since they'd see the sections anyway), so if it was ever found out the person lied and/or legal issues arose, the admin can point to the pm where the person claimed he/she was over 18.

But its a heck of alot of work. First theres making the group then redoing the permissions for every board in the forum, then having to keep up with all who want the status.

Thats why with another forum i help run, the admin makes everyone ask for adult status via PM (except for staff since they'd see the sections anyway), so if it was ever found out the person lied and/or legal issues arose, the admin can point to the pm where the person claimed he/she was over 18.

But its a heck of alot of work. First theres making the group then redoing the permissions for every board in the forum, then having to keep up with all who want the status.

That is a lot of work, but sometimes it takes a lot of work to cover your ass. Best safe then sorry in this day and age.

There going to be more then ToS, it will be all clear and no vague shades of black or white. Just wait and let me know when I post it. Then we can continue from there. :)

OK. If there is going to be more then just a ToS. That's cool. I'll wait and see what happens. ^^