Rhyno Gym

Commisions Page

Buffbolfox

Just a thought I had; I also think it might draw in more business-minded muscle furs out there. Why not, amongst the forums, we set up a thread where people can discuss selling and buying all things musclefur? I think that, if some people turn a profit by using the community and the means on this site, it could really boost the site's community- I mean, let's face it, money talks. And not just art; people've been promoting musclefur statuettes, stories, badges, all manner of sorts of media.

What do y'all think?

It is interesting and worth looking into, only problem is how many people would be interested in something like this?

Well... I know I would be!

I'm just thinking- we have a lot of the top notch musclefur artists here, that sell their art as a way of living. I imagined it something like the Fur Affinity Forum's Commisions page- it's one of the most visited spots on the site. If we did something similar, both parties, the buyers and the sellers, would hit it up.