Rhyno Gym

News and Suggestions

Werewolfhero

A new links page added for affiliates and possibly other links.

My ideas were to add another site i help run (can easily add a affiliate link back) as well as maybe a subsection for furry-muscle artist links and maybe links to exercise sites (with real workout routines, and such) But your ideas and input would be welcome as well.

Also what would you like to see eventually added? What would you like to see F-M ultimately become?

Not sure how other people'd feel about this, but the Evolution Forum seems like it has pretty similar goals to FM's (or else, what I came to FM hoping to see): stories, art, and discussion about bodybuilding and other strength sports. And uh, whatever else we associate with those things |3;;

Not sure if there is a role-playing section yet, but if not, that gets my vote.

There is a RP section already, Moon. ^^ It's the Cafeteria and the Lobby. Those are the rping sections. That is unless you're talking about a more adult rp section or one where you can just do different rps?

Oh, sorry. I wasn't clear on that. But if not an adult-themed RP area, perhaps an area where people looking to hook up for adult muscle fur RPing could post what they're looking for?

That would be cool. I think that someone brought this up on the old MF. The one before this one. I think Zak said he was working on something like a mature section for mature or adult based rps. Not sure though. Though if that's not possible. Having a section to hook up with people for mature/adult rps would be good. Plus Werewolfhero is right. In order to go into the adult part, approval would be needed by a mod or by Zak, since he is the admin, so date of birth would be required on the profile, but even then people can lie about their age to get access, so I dunno.

No Zak would have to be the one to do it VGM, since neither of us have access to the ACP (admin control panel)

Ok. I didn't know. Thought he or mods would be able to allow people to do that. Though that's if an mature/adult section is made. Cause I know some boards like this allow mods to do things like that.

• 4 weeks later...